To create and manage staff logins, simply click the "staff" icon on the main MyConstruct left menu.
All logins will be listed for you to manage or you can select "invite staff" to setup a new user as follows:
Each module is totally customizable so you can setup each users permissions to suit the job position.
There are two types of User levels available.
- System Admin - An Administration account with all the perks and privileges of the main Administrator account.
- System User - An account to use, create and edit jobs. They will not have the permissions to delete anything that they personally didn't create.
When adding new Staff you can set their permission on the right side of the options, this allows you to control what they can see and do. Each new feature added to MyConstruct (in future) has a control in this location so you'll always be able to have full control over what your staff can see and do.
There are 3 levels of access to each area in MyConstruct:
- Disabled Access – which as the name suggests simply locks the staff member out of the whole area and removes it from the interface so they can’t see or access it at all.
- Read Access – this options allows read only access but the staff member can not make any changes to the data.
- Edit Access – Which is full control of the assigned area with the ability to read and edit the data.
The number of users and available permissions are based entirely off your Subscription Allowances.